The Fierce Claw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fierce Claw

Once, felines and canines used to live together in peace. But skirmishes over territory and prey began to erupt, and that peace may not last any longer...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Living the Dream } a statless Pokemon RP
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Guest February 28th 2017, 9:35 am

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Guest December 4th 2016, 11:01 pm

» Activity Check (Nov 24 2016-Jan 1 2017)
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Nova November 27th 2016, 3:28 pm

» Site Clean-Up
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Nova November 26th 2016, 6:33 pm

» War Challenge Application
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Lakota November 26th 2016, 12:49 am

» Thanksgiving!
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Lakota November 24th 2016, 2:22 pm

» Happy Birthday Lakota!
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Lakota November 24th 2016, 2:20 pm

» New Life, New Light
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Nova November 24th 2016, 1:16 pm

» New RolePlay Places and more! (February Update)
New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeby Lakota February 1st 2016, 2:39 am

OPEN POSITIONS

Please contact an admin before applying for these positions. Also contact the leader of the Pack/Pride.

LIGHTPRIDE
  • King
  • Lead Shaman
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
SHADEPRIDE
  • Lead Shaman
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
AIRPRIDE
  • King
  • Deputy
  • Lead Shaman
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
SCORCHPACK
  • Alpha Male
  • Deputy
  • Lead Hunter
BIRCHPACK
  • Alpha Male
  • Alpha Female
  • Deputy
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
SNOWPACK
  • Alpha Male
  • Deputy
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on June 13th 2021, 5:06 pm
Switch Account

New War Plot //Ideas\\

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Admin/Founder and LightPride Queen
Nova

New War Plot //Ideas\\ Empty
PostSubject: New War Plot //Ideas\   New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 4:06 pm

What better than a new war plot to get this place going again?

Unfortunately, I don't have any strong ideas, and I've talked to Lakota a few months/weeks ago and she doesn't either.

It would probably have to do with ScorchPack and BirchPack, as they're the largest packs, but I'd like it if everyone could be included.

Feel free to share any ideas/suggestions here!

Edit; We got an idea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in the forest, almost unnoticeable until it hits you, people, friends, and family members start slowly disappearing, as if they were never there. Some could blame it on the strange mist looming in the forest floor, others on the strange weather, shine one minute rain the next. And others blame it on a bad omen, taken wrong by a shaman of a tribe, or just forgotten in time. And others, believe that the birds missing should've been warning enough. Now, someone has to find out what's going on, and with dwindling numbers, it's either unite or fight.

So, the undergoing idea of the plot is that humans have been taking animals to either a facility or zoo. Facilities would be running tests or tracking them, potentially causing harm if the experiment went wrong or if they implanted another dog or cat's egg in and made a clone of a litter. Zoo's, typical hard to get out without being caught situation. So, the warnings are what each or most tribes though of, Aripride being with birds maybe and BirchPack being with mist and so on. Maybe Scorch can be with Omens, Light could be weather, it could go for anyone and each person could have their own belief. Now, having said this, the unite part I feel was in Warriors somewhere, so that is a bit of taking Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
https://thefierceclaw.forumotion.com
Cairo
ScorchPack Alpha Female
ScorchPack Alpha Female
Cairo

PostSubject: Re: New War Plot //Ideas\\   New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 12:16 am

to be honest, I don't think any of the packs are large enough to fight yet, and we've not really had time to train or bond. I think a good solution would be to form temporary alliances, like the good vs. the evil. The alliances could train together, and then we'd be ready for battle.

I kind of think of Scorchpack, Snowpack, and Shadepride as the "evil" (obviously they're not evil but they tend more aggressive I think), and Birchpack, Lightpride, and Airpride as the "good".

War could be started in a variety of ways, but the best I can think of is the murder of a character. Since there aren't many characters already, I think a character should be created for this specific plot. The murder or injury in question can be the work of an outside force or an accident.

I think "heroes" should be chosen to make it more interesting. Completely at random, choosing only those that the ancestors (do they believe in that type of thing?) deem to be worthy. These random heroes, maybe 3 or 4 of them, can have important spars, be given prophecies, or maybe even abilities. If they do their heroic duties well, they can come out as legends.

haha yes you can tell i want this to happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

PostSubject: Re: New War Plot //Ideas\\   New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 9:35 am

I totally agree with everything you said, Cairo.

I'll be sending out a newsletter asap, but until then feel free to share more ideas via this thread, my email, or PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cairo
ScorchPack Alpha Female
ScorchPack Alpha Female
Cairo

PostSubject: Re: New War Plot //Ideas\\   New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 5:46 pm

I just got your newsletter. Smile

I think the "evil" packs should get the equivalent of heroes--i guess you'd call them villains. These villains might possibly have ancestors who are looking out for them as well. Also, it would be more fun if the scales weren't tipped to the "good" side. We could leave the outcome up to fate, and the roleplayers skills. It's not as much fun knowing beforehand that "good always triumphs over evil" and having that cliche stuck in our heads. Therefore, when the final battle comes, the outcome should be judged on who wrote better, fought better, etc.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Nova

PostSubject: Re: New War Plot //Ideas\\   New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 6:04 pm

Hmm okay. I'll add that when I have a chance to get on a computer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New War Plot //Ideas\\   New War Plot //Ideas\\ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New War Plot //Ideas\\
Page 1 of 1