The Fierce Claw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fierce Claw

Once, felines and canines used to live together in peace. But skirmishes over territory and prey began to erupt, and that peace may not last any longer...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Living the Dream } a statless Pokemon RP
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Guest February 28th 2017, 9:35 am

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Guest December 4th 2016, 11:01 pm

» Activity Check (Nov 24 2016-Jan 1 2017)
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Nova November 27th 2016, 3:28 pm

» Site Clean-Up
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Nova November 26th 2016, 6:33 pm

» War Challenge Application
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Lakota November 26th 2016, 12:49 am

» Thanksgiving!
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Lakota November 24th 2016, 2:22 pm

» Happy Birthday Lakota!
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Lakota November 24th 2016, 2:20 pm

» New Life, New Light
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Nova November 24th 2016, 1:16 pm

» New RolePlay Places and more! (February Update)
Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeby Lakota February 1st 2016, 2:39 am

OPEN POSITIONS

Please contact an admin before applying for these positions. Also contact the leader of the Pack/Pride.

LIGHTPRIDE
  • King
  • Lead Shaman
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
SHADEPRIDE
  • Lead Shaman
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
AIRPRIDE
  • King
  • Deputy
  • Lead Shaman
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
SCORCHPACK
  • Alpha Male
  • Deputy
  • Lead Hunter
BIRCHPACK
  • Alpha Male
  • Alpha Female
  • Deputy
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
SNOWPACK
  • Alpha Male
  • Deputy
  • Lead Guard
  • Lead Hunter
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on June 13th 2021, 5:06 pm
Switch Account

Accalia the Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accalia
BirchPack Lead Shaman
BirchPack Lead Shaman
Accalia

Accalia the Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Accalia the Shaman   Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 12:28 pm

Accalia the Shaman E578925c8f42494f50bf6870b9cf6bee
Personal Info
Name: Accalia
Alias: Shaman! Shaman! (Cause they be calling Razz)
Species: Wolf
Personality(At least 1 Paragraph!(5-7 sentences)): Accalia is a wolf doesn't talk much. She will speak up when she needs someone to follow orders or to input her opinion. She can get angered easily when someone else doesn't listen when she's trying to help them. She can be found in the shadows observing everything, and if you get hurt and don't tell her she will approach you and go to heal your wound. She tries to be patient with pups, but knows she has to be hard on them at times. She tries to stay calm as much as possible. And while she doesn't like fighting, if something threatens her she isn't afraid to get her claws red.

The well being of the pack
Cool, dark night
Obedient pups
Laying under the full moon
Cool water
Observing from the shadows
The shadows

Dislikes: Hurt wolves
Wolves that won't listen
Hot weather
Bright Light
Useless Fighting
Mean Wolves
Not being able to save a wolf (Dying)

Fears: Losing her power and knowledge of healing
Everyone she can't save dying because of her
The full moon never coming out again.

Appearence
Size: 54 inches (Head and body)
14 inches (Tail)
2.8 feet (At shoulder)
85 pounds
Eye color: Blue
Fur color: White with a bit of black facial markings, and light brown ears
Objects/clothing: None
Appearance: Accalia is a white wolf which can make it hard to hide in the dark but easy to hide in the snow. She has small paws but a long snout. Accalia has bright blue eyes that almost glow like they can light up the dark.

Pack/Pride Information
Pack/Pride: BirchPack
Family: Father (Dead)
Mother (Dead)
Siblings (Persumed dead(PM me to RP one(2 of them)))
Mate: None
Pups/Cubs: None

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Healing others
Is a good swimmer
Can hunt out herbs
Can tell when someone is hurt, sick, or pregnant

Weaknesses: Hunting
Isn't a great fighter
Isn't great at tracking animals
Hates being under pressure
Can't blend in with anything that isn't white

Combat Style: While not perfering to fight she is still a strong fighter, and even more when one of her wounded are being threatened or herself. She will claw them and try to aim for above the eyes to blind them then by the nose and ears to disable their defences by blocking them with blood. If they still move she will knock them down then knock them out. When they wake up, they will be greeted with the scent of herbs.

Background
History:  I was born with my sibling, all with barely any fur and warm bodies. My mother always knew I was special, by the was I would listen and smell before trying to suck on anything I could fit into my mouth, unlike my siblings. I always got annoyed when my siblings tried to play with me and I was asleep, and would try to nip them. When I opened my eyes I was the only pup with blue eyes, the others had green or brown. As our fur started to grow in and I actually began to remember things other than stories my mom told us, I was also the only wolf with white fur. The others had black or dark grey fur, perfect for blending in with the shadows. I always heard my mother worrying about if I would fit in and how I would do in the pack. I was always quiet, even as a pup and never liked to join in the pups play-fighting. I could always be found in the shadows and watching carefully. I hardly joined in with the group howls and when I did, I always howled softly.

As I began to grow more into adulthood, everyone around me could tell I wasn't a fighter. At nine months old when we were out hunting I was always clumsy and managed to catch a mouse, while most of my siblings caught more. One night, while I was awake and hiding, I saw my mom with my siblings. They were talking and she had tears in her eyes. Sadly, I couldn't hear her but next thing I saw was that they all left. If I had to guess why they left that night, it was because of me. I didn't dwell on the thought though, I let life pass by. I never got hurt when I was young so I never used plants to heal myself. One day later, I tripped and fell into a sticker bush, my coat matted with streaks of blood. That night, under the warm glow of the full moon I put some leaves on my scratches and the next morning they were better.

After more months went by, I was accepted into being a Lead Shaman, a position that fit me well. I've always had a knack for healing myself and others, it just never showed. I always healed any wolves that needed it, and showed my worth to the pack. I so far haven't found a mate, or any wolves I liked. I spend most of my time helping the pack as much I can, to busy to deal with mates and pups. As I thought about it over the years, I've always felt like no wolf would like my white coat, and my snappy attitude. I still spend most of my time in the shadows, watching and gathering information of ever wolf in the pack. Whenever the moon is full, I sleep outside under it's bright glow, it calms me and gives me a clear head for the next time it comes around. I've learned many things as life has gone by, and learned to enjoy it. Now glad I know my place in the pack, I know I will stay here till death do me part. And while I wish my mom was here to see I came out all right, I have no regrets for her leaving with my siblings, for the only thing she did for me was raise me.

RP Sample: Lakota :3 (Also in history)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Admin/Founder and LightPride Queen
Admin/Founder and LightPride Queen
Nova

Accalia the Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia the Shaman   Accalia the Shaman Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 6:49 pm

ACCEPTED~

Accalia wrote:
Alias: Shaman! Shaman! (Cause they be calling Razz )

I love this cx
Back to top Go down
https://thefierceclaw.forumotion.com

Accalia the Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fierce Claw :: Join Us! :: Create Your Feline or Canine :: Approved BirchPack-
Jump to: